system trading vs market movement

biyasc

market is moving up, my stock is moving up, but my system is telling me to go short at current level. but i am unable to go short & the stock fall to lower level. can anyone tell me how can i run a system without any fear?, it is very hard for me to go short (buy) when the price is moving up (down).

R

ratan jain

hey biyas: :) go through it 10 times....daily :)

STILL its a problem to execute.....its sometimes frustrating, I know how u feel.....read " Trading to win" by ari kiev....it will help

U

uasish

Ratan,
Telephoned "Book Shop" at kolkata's book mkt situated at college st,unable to get it.
Asish

A

amarnath

market is moving up, my stock is moving up, but my system is telling me to go short at current level. but i am unable to go short & the stock fall to lower level. can anyone tell me how can i run a system without any fear?, it is very hard for me to go short (buy) when the price is moving up (down).
If you are system trader try to execute trading as it as possible as per system signals or rules :)

oxusmorouz

Biyasc,
You must excuse me but is this attributable to you not trusting the system (perhaps because it is not what you wanted to be and you're not comfortable trading it)?

R

ratan jain

uasish: :) u wont get printed version, difficult

search for online version in 4shared.com

Just type trading to win at www.4shared.com

Last edited by a moderator:

biyasc

Biyasc,
You must excuse me but is this attributable to you not trusting the system (perhaps because it is not what you wanted to be and you're not comfortable trading it)?
i trust it when i win?:)