Manish9300 Trading Journal

manish9300

This thread is where i will post all good trading ideas,advices,concepts that i discover or learn at this forum....and maybe my model trades plus my real trades.

manish9300

Sound advice from TechTrendCapital

Good to know that you are planning to take it fulltime ... remember few important things before taking the plunge

1. Keep a contingent plan atleast for 12-15months ... meaning, calculate your expenses and keep enough liquidity to serve you for 12-15months. This will take the pressure off from your trading

2. Depending on your strategy, try to be slow & rocksteady. Dont rush into things

3. V IMP: Take trading as business and not as a tool to become millionaire overnight ...

4. Follow money mgmt & strategy with highest discipline

Hello Manish,
I am an intra-day trader and most of my money have drained out by doing this. However, your advice "V IMP: Take trading as business and not as a tool to become millionaire overnight " is very appealing and I realise it perfectly but to recover my earlier losses I am trying to get more and thereby lost the already earned on that day. Please advise accordingly.
Regards,

manish9300

hi there,
That was techtrendcapital's advice to me so credit really goes to him:thumb:.

I am also like you ,still struggling to become a profitable trader :) . My suggestion to u is to go through all the threads on this forum.There is tons of information hidden in older threads so u have to do a lot of digging but trust me its worth it .This is really a great site for traders. Thats all i can say for now.

all the best:),
manish9300