enkaysharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Pranay,

Scalping is a trding style which calls for quick entry and exits. Achieving 6 points and above in ATM/ITM options means a move of 12 points in Nifty...which is bit difficult ....in scalping the trade has to workout immediately and you make 3 points or if it doesnot workout, you try to get out as a scratch trade or at max 1.5 to 2 points loss....no scope for thinking or tinckering with the stops....

ITM options are better as they have higher delta....options are better for scalping because of incidence of low STT and exchange charges which is very important in scalping.

From your questions it appears that you are more suited for intraday swing/flow trades than scalping....in intraday swing trades we observe risk/reward,running the profitable position and cutting the loosing positions fast,adding in profitable positions etc which give a much better R/R than scalp trades.....but scalping has its own beauty and charm.......

Try intraday swing trades in directions of larger timeframe or in the direction of the price flow.....I will try to post a few intraday charts showing the trades on both these methods to make your understanding more clear....will try to post them on the coming weekends.....:) as next 2-3 days will be very hectic being F & O expiry/new contract initial days...

Best wishes for your success....

Smart_trade
Smart Trade u have really not been honest. Delete my membership too. One day I shall love to meet u in a five star hotel of Mumbai and hug u. I dont know why I would do that. But my conclusion is that u r a real professional in not in teaching but marketing. U have not yet closed all my forums completely.Close it so that no one could the messages. or there is some strategy of urs. I dont know. I want my name rmoved peramnentltly from tarderji and when I shall meet u personally, I would definitely ask u for a dinner.

looser

Re: nac Calling JOBBERS/SCALPERS

Smart Trade u have really not been honest. Delete my membership too. One day I shall love to meet u in a five star hotel of Mumbai and hug u. I dont know why I would do that. But my conclusion is that u r a real professional in not in teaching but marketing. U have not yet closed all my forums completely.Close it so that no one could the messages. or there is some strategy of urs. I dont know. I want my name rmoved peramnentltly from tarderji and when I shall meet u personally, I would definitely ask u for a dinner.
sharmaji u have told us that traderji is available for sale for few dollars. Then why dont u buy it and do what ever u want to do!!!

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/55722-how-much-you-earn-everyday-2.html#post563873

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

For one thing I sure that a looser is always a loser. I asked u u change ur identity. R u a chamcha of Smart Trade. I asked him to closed my thread he did but kept alive all the entries. I f u Chamcha of his I humbly request u to delete all my posts. Because I am no more intereseted to be ever associated with traderji.And many a times u thanked me. U seem to be small child I am 51 years old if u think u can be smarter than me than talk to ur father in the way u are addressing me. I am sure if u remain the way u r u will always be a looser.

Mr Sharma,

I have already closed 2 of your threads which I saw when I searched for your threads. Have you opened a few more ?? Let me check up again....no strategy here....

I will be very happy to meet you and take you out for a lunch/dinner and I am thankful for your good words "u r a real professional in not in teaching but marketing." I do not market anything....I don't have a tip/call giving service, I dont handle/manage others money, I dont have a newsletter, I dont have a website/a blog,I dont teach trading/mentor traders for money,I dont sell AFLs, softwares,data, so I dont deserve this title that I am good in marketing.....I trade and I spare some time to post my trading ideas here. So kindly correct your information.

Best wishes to you in whatever you do in future.

Smart_trade

sharmaji
Budape me kahin aap sathyaa toh nai gaye.. Kabhi to koi kaam ki baat karlo.. Y wasting time of urs and others too? Kahi market me jyada loss hone se yeh halaat to nai hue aapke?? Chill karna sikho sharmaji.. Take care ,
For one thing I sure that a looser is always a loser. I asked u u change ur identity. R u a chamcha of Smart Trade. I asked him to closed my thread he did but kept alive all the entries. I f u Chamcha of his I humbly request u to delete all my posts. Because I am no more intereseted to be ever associated with traderji.And many a times u thanked me. U seem to be small child I am 51 years old if u think u can be smarter than me than talk to ur father in the way u are addressing me. I am sure if u remain the way u r u will always be a looser.

Mr Sharma,

I have already closed 2 of your threads which I saw when I searched for your threads. Have you opened a few more ?? Let me check up again....no strategy here....

I will be very happy to meet you and take you out for a lunch/dinner and I am thankful for your good words "u r a real professional in not in teaching but marketing." I do not market anything....I don't have a tip/call giving service, I dont handle/manage others money, I dont have a newsletter, I dont have a website/a blog,I dont teach trading/mentor traders for money so I dont deserve this title that I am good in marketing.....I trade and I spare some time to post my trading ideas here. So kindly correct your information.

Best wishes to you in whatever you do in future.

Smart_trade
Dear Smart Trader
Just let me know one thing. A day Tader making 50.000 bukhs everyday would enter into controversies. U r the best in ur profession, an di do respect ur perspective. bu ny humble request u to is that u remove all my posts and forums from traderji.
I am looking forward in meeting u and having lunch with u but dont distrust my capabalities. I ave undergone 6 traumatic yaers and when I earn a crore a day I shall surely invite u for a lunch wherever u want.

If you are so serious why not post your contract notes here tomorrow night?
malum padega ki waiter hein ki malik?
No offence meant.

enkaysharma,

Satiya gaye ho kya ??

Dear Smart Trader
Just let me know one thing. A day Tader making 50.000 bukhs everyday would enter into controversies. U r the best in ur profession, an di do respect ur perspective. bu ny humble request u to is that u remove all my posts and forums from traderji.
I am looking forward in meeting u and having lunch with u but dont distrust my capabalities. I ave undergone 6 traumatic yaers and when I earn a crore a day I shall surely invite u for a lunch wherever u want.
Dear sir,

I have closed the threads , but if you want me to delete all posts in the thread, I am not empowered to do that, only Traderji our chief moderator has that authority...and I request you to send him a pm with your request.

Please let us not waste any further time on this matter......

God Bless you.....

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.