BSE 9000 - 12000 in near future

:)dear friends,
im new to this forum, as i am analysing the situation of global markets along with our market from a while it seems to me that by the end of this year we will see 12000 levels. later may be even lower, so my advice for investors is to stay away from market for a while & dont allow any ambanis or mittals to become richest persons in the world (forbes list) by loosing your money. Any advises for me also welcome. your comments & responses welcome.
sreedhar:)

Last edited:
US Is under resession so be very carefull.

12000 levels might be seen in april 1st week as crucially coming thursday & Friday are holidays.
any how in the near future we will see even lower levels.
so be very carefull

Last edited:
I believe 12 K is possible, I have already allocated funds to buy at every 1000 K decline.
And will do maximum shopping at this level.

I will go into shopping mania if 9K comes but since the post like this started coming so early and if the frequency increases i will conclude that we are nearing bottom.

kkseal

I believe 12 K is possible, I have already allocated funds to buy at every 1000 K decline.
And will do maximum shopping at this level.

I will go into shopping mania if 9K comes but since the post like this started coming so early and if the frequency increases i will conclude that we are nearing bottom.
Anything below 13k would be the zone of 'irrational despair' & therefore an excellent zone to buy. I have planned something similar as won't be able to monitor mkts closely due to a lot of other work. As for shorts will decide according to mkt (carrying shorts can also be dangerous at this stage, more so when there's too much consensus on the downside).

Regards,
Kalyan.

btw

Given the uncertainty and the fact that markets hate uncertainty, i think 12000 is possible but that will be an excellent investment opportunity

BTW

biyasc

:)dear friends,
im new to this forum, as i am analysing the situation of global markets along with our market from a while it seems to me that by the end of this month we will see 12000 levels. later may be even lower, so my advice for investors is to stay away from market for a while & dont allow any ambanis or mittals to become richest persons in the world (forbes list) by loosing your money. Any advises for me also welcome. your comments & responses welcome.
sreedhar:)
why not 5000?:D